Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It would be really great if we could lynch an anti-town on this first day. Under the pressumtion that there are more than one mafia team the chances are also not as bad.
Would lynching you give us that anti-town on first day?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

farf is smelling funny this game
No Bodyguard this game?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
On that note, @SonOfDaws, what happens if someone gets killed on the night they:

1) Have an elixir but they don't drink it nor give it away
2) Have an elixir and drink it
3) Give away an elixir
4) Are given an elixir

...or if they 5) get lynched with an elixir in their possession?
1. The elixir has to be drunk to have an effect, so they die in that scenario.
2. Since they did drink, they become a Lesser Immortal, get killed, and revive after a day and night phase.
3. They give it away before death.
4. They get the elixir, but die before they can drink it.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'll throw a hint out when I'm more mentally sound in the morning.
Technically there is no reason to wait when hints at this point are superficial. Makes me wonder what you are hiding......
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Do we have a votecount?

Tempted to vote for demon and see if he talks now instead of later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Technically there is no reason to wait when hints at this point are superficial. Makes me wonder what you are hiding......
He's bulletproof
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I thought that was Sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gajeel very suspiciously silent!!1!!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well, good for you guys I'm playing this game with you,and can make sense of these kind of comments now. :)

PlayerCrescent Jinx
Player-FactionGame #ThemeRole
Town
60​
Ace AttorneyDoctor-Sane
65​
Ao no ExorcistApprentice-Insane
66​
Hunter x HunterBarkeeper Traitor (I)
69​
OverlordNoble
71​
Kingdom HeartsProstitute Super Mason
73​
The Black Card InitiativeTime Bomb
74​
Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona CrossoverRecruiting Mason
76​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento AureoApprentice-Sane
83​
Isekai QuartetDetective-Insane
Mafia
61​
The Lord od the Rings EditionMafia Janitor (I)
63​
Kuroko no BasketMafia Escort
68​
World of WarcraftMafia Bomb Diffuser
72​
Fullmetal AlchemistMafia Boss
78​
The Unholy Grail WarMafia Mason
79​
Marvel Cinematic UniverseMafia Escort (I)
84​
MH HydraMafia Poisoner
Third Party
62​
RWBY EditionMafia Mason (II) Lover
67​
Tower of God: The King's OrdersSerial Killer


Come on, who else?
what roles didnt I have before?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Another ghost is Organ
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Votes

Asako >>>x∞
​
vote kill maiza
!votekill Gajeel
Votekill Gry
Votekill Gajeel
Votekill Holt
votekill Seraph
!votekill gajeel
@VOTEKILL Demonspeed
Vote kill Vandred
VOTEKILL FARFALLA
Votekill Jinx
Votekill Lambu
Votekill xnut
!Votekill xNut
Votekill Seraph
vote lock seraph
Votekill Seraph
VOTEKILL SERAPH
Votelock Seraph
votekill digitaldude
Votekill digitaldude
VOTE KILL digitaldude
Votekill Penguin
!votelock Seraph
votelock Sera
!Votekill Seraph
VoteKill Copy Panda
Votelock Xnut
Votelock Xnut!
Vote lock DD.
votelock Seraph
Votekill DD
Votekill dd
!votekill Hardy
!Votelock Seraph

Seraph >>> x9 (Gnut, Organizized, digitaldude, SirSamuel016, Evil3ye, GrySun, CopyPanda, xnut, desin24,Gajeel )


digitaldude > > > x 6 (Vandred, Raven, Hll, Demonspeed, Lambu, Hardy )

Xnut > > > x3 (Belserion, sakura-aneki, Goodboy )

GrySun >>> x1 (Crescent Jinx)

Holt >>> x1 (Seraph)

Demonspeed >>> x1
(Shad)

Crescent Jinx > > > x1
(Farfalla)

Lambu > > > x 1
(Holt)

CopyPanda > > > x1
(pudgiePenguin)

Goodboy > > > x1
(Anonymous vote)

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Pretty sure Grynus voted gajeel too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

nvm
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Big thanks to @SonOfDaws for the game, lots of players, gonna be either a long one or a very death-filled one. Also huge props to @Farfalla for the avis, they're gorgeous. Just look at Graham, he's never looked better before in his life.

That said I'm active role. !votekill Gajeel for starters.
If you are suggesting that I am suggesting that I’m a mason then that’s not what I’m suggesting. I’m actually a role I have never been before. Not very excited about it. I have never known this role to be useful in a game. Ever. But potential recruitment by masons would be nice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So two votekill already on Panda and Gajeel by DD and Gry.

Gry trying to kill my Ladd....:bnahdon’t you know: I...



Votekill Gry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Daws be like “hold up peeps before I hostkill all you”
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
farf is smelling funny this game
Imagined that coming from Evil cause "Farty"... smelly puns yikes. Anyway got no night actions.
And @SonOfDaws, I can then assume drinking is prio2 or higher, since you revive if you use it in the night you're killed? And if a person receives a potion one night, they can only drink it in the following night?
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
You got a town role? Iirc your last game aeons ago you were a Noble.
I think so, but I need to go and check.
My current role is something I have never had.
I will keep it at that for now, my previous games ended with me being killed early due to posting too much info too early.

For sure never had it.

Is Baccano a series about drinking flesh potions btw?
Not flesh potions, but a portion of immortality, given by a demon, which makes you unable to lie in front of other immortals and can only die if a fellow immortal places their hands and utters a magic word. Oh and you dont age or get injured. Damn, this series too early.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
@SonOfDaws @Asako If I understood correctly, there is a random night kill or block if a group hires the Rail Tracer for such actions?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do we have a votecount?

Tempted to vote for demon and see if he talks now instead of later.
Killed by my love interest D1? How cruel :scry.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

By random I mean it doesn't happen the same night, but could happen 2, 3 or 5 nights later?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Imagined that coming from Evil cause "Farty"... smelly puns yikes. Anyway got no night actions.
And @SonOfDaws, I can then assume drinking is prio2 or higher, since you revive if you use it in the night you're killed? And if a person receives a potion one night, they can only drink it in the following night?
Drinking and passing are priority 0

Don't take that quote out of context. :lambirb
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I had it before...
PlayerDemonspeed
Player-FactionRoleGame #Theme
TownBodyguard
47​
Gantz: Survival of the Fittest
Bulletproof
68​
World of Warcraft
84​
MH Hydra
Daytime Vigilante
67​
Tower of God: The King's Orders
Death Miller
57​
Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth
85​
Shingeki no Kyojin Final arc
Detective-Paranoid
44​
Team Fortress 2 - Spy among us!
Detective-Sane
82​
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Doctor-Insane
48​
Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All
Doctor-Sane
49​
Pokémon: New Adventure
58​
How to play 13
62​
RWBY Edition
65​
Ao no Exorcist
Hider
52​
The Walking Dead: Among the Traitors
Innocent Child
50​
Bleach: The Summer War
Mortician
45​
Al-Thamen and Solomon's Legacy
60​
Ace Attorney
Necromancer
86​
Magic: the Gathering - Planechase
Noble
79​
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Prostitute
70​
Fumetsu no Anata e
Spy
74​
Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover
Spy Super Mason
71​
Kingdom Hearts
Townie
41​
End of Fairy Tail
Traitor-Sane
53​
Fire Emblem Fates: Dawn Breaks
Vengeful Townie
63​
Kuroko no Basket
MafiaMafia Assassin
46​
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Mafia Boss
42​
Mafia Game of Thrones
54​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
Mafia Boss (I)
40​
Konohagakure of Two Minds
Mafia Detective (I)
64​
One-Punch Man
Mafia Escort
59​
Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death
83​
Isekai Quartet
Mafia Escort (II)
55​
Overwatch
Mafia Janitor
43​
Star Wars Edition
Mafia Mason (I)
56​
Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat
Mafia Member
39​
Seven Deadly Sins Edition
Mafia Member (I)
66​
Hunter x Hunter
Mafia Poisoner (III)
80​
Fate Grand Order
Third PartyMafia Mason (I) Lover
51​
League of Legends: Clown Fiesta
Mentee
73​
The Black Card Initiative
Shapeshifter
77​
Persona 5
Threesome Candidate Lover
72​
Fullmetal Alchemist
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top