Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
-> RTS Page for Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 15
I thought I should put out another translation for all of you to see. Scanlation isn't getting any faster (I think it is getting slower... apply today!). Start of a new arc. I personally like this arc the best out of the four arcs currently out... The intro arc, the zombie arc, the fancy dinner arc, and the knife loli arc (These are not official names by any means).
Personally, I was hoping to have gotten chapter 18 out in scanlation by now, but speed of group is by no means fast, so we'll just keep chugging along.
EDIT: sigh... damn bastard who uploaded tanko raws... messing me up and having me redo/add in stuff.
I'll do the other chapter that needs stuff added in later.
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
Title: Heaven's Coins
1. ...Then, / are you two all finished with me?
2. All because Ruka caved in...
3. Ah, / well, it's not like I wanted to lose...
4. It's just... I guess I prefer to hit Romeo exclusively... / As of now, I've stopped my meddling with the Goods...
5. ...yeah. / We're cleansing ourselves of it.
6. Right, if you come into contact with a person from Gossip, / give him this.
1. As he handed it to us, he said
2. to not look inside, but...
3. well, then...
4. Byouinzaka, / When did you say your sister will be coming?
5. She always changes train here at around this time, so
6. she should be here soo...
1. Ahh, / Stop with those stories...
2. Heheh... Houko was very scared back then, wasn't she?
3. Even though it was just a little bit scary...
4. Haha... Sorry.
5. I'm... Just not very good with these scary occult things.
6. Yeah, really.
7. Houko completely can't handle any stories with blood, huh?
8. Ah. / Well, this is where we part.
9. See you tomorrow.
11. See you tomorrow...
Title: Heaven's Coins
TL note: From the popular Japanese tv drama! I never heard of it... It just came up in a google search
2. I didn't see a thing. Not a thing.
3. ...Forgive me, Sister...
a. SFX: Frustrated
TL note: tired frustarted at what just happened... meh
4. ...Why are you here?
5. Iwai... I mean
6. The Queen was given this...
7. and I thought you would know more than me about this...
1. There're Gossip's coins. / They seem to be like identification.
2. I thought as much...
3. Included was a letter about a party hosted by Gossip.
4. It says they wish for us to join them...
5. ...Yeah, one of those came to our place too.
1. What do they intend with this?
2. My knowledge is not to that extent.
3. However... I guess information slowly trinkle to the top. / Including that whole affair with Petwhip from back then.
4. ...Well, that's what I'm told.
5. I don't think anything will happen with so many people gathered in one place though.
6. We're done.
7. This is enough.
9. Yamane, / I'm going home first.
10. Hey, wait...
1. Don't be so mad. / We only accidently saw what we did there.
2. ...You two are often together, aren't you?
3. Being a Good's Instead is constantly very hard mentally,
4. so I changed who I had been. / Everyday, I can at least try to forget it all.
5. Yet, you two are so lovey- dovey without a care.
1. ...Seeing it irriates me to no end.
2. Seems like you're trying to blame me.
3. I'm the bad person
4. who keeps distancing herself from Yamane.
1. For the party, I wonder / if wearing the uniform is a good idea.
2. It does seem suitable enough, but
3. won't you stand out too much with it?
4. If you ask the Professor, he'll prepare something for you, won't he?
5. He is more and less our guardian.
1. That... Pedophile / will certainly do whatever trife we ask.
a. SFX: .....Ring Ring.....
b. SFX: Ring...
TL note: cell phone
2. Umm... Houko?
3. About that party...
4. As to what to wear... I'm wondering if there is a requirement... / or would anything do?
6. Why are you asking me?
7. ...It's about clothes. / I don't think Kiri would know anything about this I think.
1. ...Let me clarify.
2. Why are you asking me?! / Both you and Haimura!
3. How you casually talk and call me!
4. ...I'm your enemy...
5. I even keep telling you that I will one day kill you as your enemy...
6. Sorry... / I'm Sorry...
1. But... You did come to help me.
2. even during my orienteering not long ago.
3. That was...
4. But most importantly... / Before I met Kiri,
5. during that time, you were very scary to me, but
6. But... You always delievered me things for my daily needs.
7. It's cause the Professor asked...
8. ...Even so!
9. I didn't meant to blatter so much, but
10. But, as I didn't had any friends my own age,
11. it made me a bit happy...
1. I've become good friends with Yamane...
4. I saw you as stupid and pulled your hair even.
5. I did horrible things. / You have all the rights to hate me for what I did, and yet...
1. And yet
2. You're come to care for me...!
4. Sorry. / I'm sorry...
2. ...You talked for quite a while.
3. I decided I will borrow an old-fashioned formal dress.
4. I will... try and ask the professor myself.
5. Iwai asked one for her as well.
6. ...I see. / That's good.
a. SFX: Seeh...
TL note: ugh... sound of sleeve being pulled up, whatever that sound is, it is probably not seeh
2. It just popped into my head... That we should have this be a daily routine.
3. Go ahead.
5. ...Today, Sister is
6. being so very kind.