A Sour Day
-> RTS Page for Nori Tama 3
Translation Reserved for Manga:Code
Episode 3: A Sour Day
1. At NekoMachi mansion, we have breakfast with everyone together once a week.
2. Is the time ok?
3. Yes. Today’s part-time is nearby from here.
(Sound: stirring with chopstick)
(Sound of Tama’s eating)
(Sound: puri x 2: sound of squeezing mayonnaise onto fermented soybeans)
(For breakfast, I like Fermented soybeans the best)
(Sound: puri x 5: sound of squeezing mayonnaise onto Fermented soybeans)
1. Stop that, Nori~, (you mayonnaise-addicted).
(Sound: puri x 3: sound of squeezing mayonnaise onto Fermented soybeans)
2. The taste thickens if you do this.
3. …Is it tasty?
4. …don’t even think about trying it.
1. Hey…no kidding.
2. You aren’t going to put Plum pickles into fermented soybeans, are you?
3. Well, you know, your special Plum pickles are very tasty.
4. That’s not the point…
When you add tasty thing to another tasty thing, they become even tastier..
Then, I’ll have you help me fermenting it this year.
1. Is it tasty?
2. …well, she should be able to eat it.
3. You wanna try just a little?
(I’m telling you better not.)
(Sound: tasting a bite)
(Sound of too shocking taste that is beyond once can tolerate)
(Sound: collapsing of body onto floor)
3. Kya-h! TAMAah!!
(I warned you…)
1. I’m saying I’m sorry.
2. Hey, is the time ok?
3. Oops, I gotta go now! See you later.
4. Tama, keep the doors locked!
5. Oh …well.
6. I should go back to what I was doing.
7. …This grudge
(sound: body trembling in anger)
must be resolved.
It saved my trouble.
2. Oh, no, it’s nothing to be thanked for.
(Sound: poking out head through bush)
(Sound: nya~ nya~ : cat and Nekotama)
1. How old are you, young lady?
2. I am 17.
3. Are you a student?
For your age, you’re impressive.
4. Oh, I just…
(ended up doing this today for some reason)
(oh, is that so? Hohohoho :Sound of laughing)
(ahahaha : sound of laughing)
(You’re very welcome. Be careful)
2. I guess outdoor job isn’t that bad.
(Sound of rubbing)
3. HeHeh (laughing by herself out of self-satisfaction)
(Hey, young girl **NOTE: an older men, a fulltime worker for this job talking to her**
go have lunch and come back
1. Today’s weather is so good;
I feel like I’m on a…
2. Pakah (sound of opening lid of lunchbox)
**NOTE: all the food are gone except for a piece of Plum pickles, which Nekotama hates and didn’t eat**
1. Uh…Mr. Plum pickles…
Excuse me but,
have you seen white rice, burdock root, and omelet by any chance?
(Sound of dropping head in disappointment)
(Sound of releasing Plum pickles from chopsticks)
(Only a piece of Plum pickles has been left over.)
3. …it’s Tama.
4. This must’ve been her doing.
(Sound of walking in starvation)
(If I don’t eat something I’ll die.)
1. My lunch was just a piece of Plum pickles,
and my appetite has increased all the more…
2. (Growling sound from stomach)
(Sound of fast and light stepping on the wood panel)
1. Fried noodles~
(Sound of opening sliding windows)
2. Hey, give Tama some too.
(sound of tugging her outfit)
(sound of ignoring: Fu-ng)
3. Was my lunch tasty?
1. I’m So~rry~.
2. You know, grudge over food can be scary.
(Sound of draining hot water from instant Yakisoba pack so that she can eat noodle only)
3. You~ Are~ Mean~.
(Sound of tugging her neck)
4. Hey, stop it. It’s hot…
5. I said, sto.. (Sound of noodle dropping into the sink)
7. (Sound of pouring sauce on noodle)
8. (Sound of stirring noodle with chopstick)
(you’re making me feel even more sad)
(Sound of stomach growling.)
Have you shown your appreciation today? Click the thanks button or write your appreciation below!
1 members and 0
guests have thanked ChopPA for this release
Quick Browse Translators
|Aug 12, 2021
|Jun 26, 2021
|Apr 25, 2021
|Apr 20, 2021
|Apr 13, 2021
|Apr 5, 2021
|Feb 6, 2021
|Feb 1, 2021
|Jan 17, 2021
|Jan 14, 2021