Thanks to all your patience!
- Fine to be used in scanlation/int translation, with credit cited
- Proofreading recommended, especially grammar/sentence structure
- Suggestion/Question welcomed, but note that I am busy
- Keys for notes:
- y (/x) -> y can be replaced with x
- y (x) z -> x can be inserted between y and z
- (*x) -> notes
Embalming ch. 6
DEAD BODY and LOVER #1Corrections made in Blue
[iNDENT]*pages numbered according to RAW01
left aori- The Concerto of Lovers begins
(*It's so regrettable I can't think of anything fit. In the RAW, the sound of the word is still "concerto" but wrong kanji meaning "crazy" is used.)
white text bordered red- Start of New Chapter (/Story)!
Elm- Where am I?
- Where is Ashuhit?
- Hey look
Elm- Elm in a lost forest
- getting outa here, ever?
- a girl
Philip- Strange, there is no one with her
- Is she lost?
Elm- Is Approaching the hands of bad?
- or the hands of good (/help) ?
Azalea- She has a strange behavior, too
- Isn't it better not to be involved?
Philip- We can't do that (/That's impossible)
Eml- to be continued...
Philip- Hey Miss
- What are you doing here
- in the bush right beside the road?
Ashuhit- ...well, I was sure she was here
- sleeping in open foolishness
- with saliva, half-opened eyes and sleep-talking...
(Elm)- Hehehe I can't eat any mooorrre...
Ashuhit- So then
- She must have gone out without knowing where this place is or where I am
- Only to get herself lost...
- Too bad... I hope someone isn't troubled
- because of her
Philip- I see
- so you got lost from your partner
Philip- well, cheer up
- here, I give you a candy
- I love sweets!!
Philip- Er, were you called Elm-chan?
Elm- No "chan," please
- I am in fact total of 23 years old
Azalea- A 23-year person would not be soothed by only a candy
Philip- Well then,
- where were you trying to go?
- A big job request came from some noble house
- That's quite far from here
Azalea- Hey wait
- are you...
Philip- Oh it's going to be only to a near city
Azalea- Stop joking! We don't have time to meander around
- London and Gretna Green are in completely different directions in the first place___
- Gretna Green!!
- Do you mean!
- by any chance!!
- That place!
- If the two loving each other could arrive there, any marriage is granted beyond any class or nobility
- The place of utmost love and celebration in Britain! The Gretna Green!!
- The Legend!
- The Romance!
- The Dream of Girls!
Philip- Actually it is just a town between the border
- So using the difference in laws of England and Scotland anyone could lawfully marry
Elm- So! So!!
- You two are!!
- on the way of love escape!
- to grant the love over class!!
Philip- Haha, saying that out loud makes me shy
Azalea- Shhhhh! Shhhhhh!
Philip- Ok, let's introduce
- Philip Wilkinson
- The eldest son of a overseas merchant in Liverpool
Azalea- Azalea Mireille (*Unsure of spelling)
- Formerly a bar-maid of a pub in Liverpool
- So that's why we don't have time (to wander)
- It's already about the time someone from his family is coming to look for us
- Sorry, would you understand?
Elm- Ja!!(*"Yes" in German, apparently) Understood!
- In that case!
- for your sake to arrive safely to Gretna Green!
- I will be your body guard!!
- I hope someone isn't troubled
- because of her
Azalea- How come? I don't understand!
- Why would you turn the topic that way?
Philip- Yes, your feeling is very appreciated
- but we can't let a little girl do body guard
Azalea- That's not the point!
Elm- No problem, No problem
- despite what I might look like
- Elm L. Regegade is
- a very strong
- What's that? Never heard nor seen anything like that
Philip- It's a novel of early 19th century
- Azalea, you should read some more books
Azalea- Would you ask that to a barmaid? to read books?
Elm- Ashuhit said not reading books will make one stupid
- Is Azalea Stupid-kid?
Azalea- I don't want a Fool-kid to say that!
(*erm...sorry, couldn't think of any other way to say these. In modern Japan, a phrase "son/daughter of Stupid/Fool" is used for describing someone who is Stupid/Fool)
Philip- A Frankenstein?
Philip- But that Frankenstein in the novel...
Philip(Text bottom)- although it has an excellent intelligence and athletic ability
- is an ugly creature patched of corpses
far different from Elm-chan(*I am sorry, forgot the text at bottom)
Elm- that's the story of "The One"(/First one)
- Now the research has gone very far
- And there are many variations to functions and looks now
- Creation after creation! One after another!!
- From the ones with perfect human outlook
- To the ones with complete monster form
- Nowadays frankensteins have many variations that even Polar Route cannot grasp them all!!
Elm- Azalea really doesn't know anything
- Are you really Stu-(*interrupted)
Azalea- Not Stupid-kid!!
Elm- Polar Route is
- the place where I was born
- It's the assembly of people researching Frankensteins, and according to Ashuhit it's
- "The Successor (Soiree) of Victor Frankenstein's Heart and Will"
- To call it simply
- bee-cret society...err?
Philip- do you mean secret society?
Elm- That's it! Secret Society!
- Polar Route is a Secret!!!
- Oh NOOOOO!!
- it was a SEEECRET!!
- Please don't tell anyone
- Keep it a secret!
- If Ashuhit hears, he's gonna punish me!
there will be a punishment!
Philip- A punishment?
Elm- A timeout of No-Sweets-For-One-Week...
- It's terrible, I could die of it...
Azalea- Aren't frankensteins dead already?
Philip- Well well
- Polar Route is
Elm- Thank you!
- Philip is a nice person!
Philip- You're welcomed
- Elm-chan is a cheerful girl
Elm- Well then!
- Let's boost up!
- Vorwärts Marsch (*Thanks to DeepEyes)
Head Forward! (*Sorry, couldn't recognize the German. Sounds something like "ForVerz Marche")
- what are we going to do with the girl?
Elm- Let's go!
Philip- Well the sun is about to set
- let's go find an inn to stay first
- That woman!
- How dare for the "Marked" to...
- She should be caught and sent to Ingolstadt!
Cadavelick(?)- Why are you calling by my name only
- I am not your frankenstein
- I am a guest
- Maintenance is bothersome
- It costs too much
- Only if there isn't this
- (Being a) Frankenstein is perfect
- Perfect? frankensteins are corpses
- Because you are only a corpse, you need periodic maitenance
- to prevent decay, clean body fluid (/blood), and fortify voltage
- so you could keep that body!
- It's not like London or Headquarters here
- Only I can care a stray frankenstein like you who do not know your master or birthplace
- I may be thanked, but not at all complained!
- And here's a chance for you, "stray"!
- Go and catch that "Marked" woman!
- If you succeed, the fee for this time would be free!
- You heard
- The conversation, right?
- Let's keep Elm-chan for tonight
- and bring her to nearest police station or church tomorrow
- She doesn't look like a tramp kid
- Her guardian Mr. Ashuhit is probably worriedly looking for her as well
- her fashion and brain are little strange, but she's neatly dressed
- Even her skin is so white like a bread dough...
- This girl is probably
- A problem-handed
- girl of a wealthy family
- I can't eat any mooore
Azalea- A girl of a
- wealthy family...
- try not to awaken
- What!? happened!
- What are you doing hey!
- Your skin! What's that!?
- Oh this?
- Here, isn't this little amazing?
Elm- Hey- you don't have to be surprised so much
Philip- You two
- It's late already, quiet down
Azalea- A function?
- as a frankenstein?
- It's the speciality since birth
Azalea- Um so
- it's idiosyncrasy (/special constitution)?
- Not really...?
Azalea- Ok, she is indeed problem-handed
- with a strange brain and skin like this...
Elm- By the way
- Hey Azalea
- Just now
- didn't you
- try to open my bag (without my permission)?
- It's no-no. There are important things
- my treasure is inside this bag
- It is a bad thing to touch other people's things wihtout permission
- Is Azalea a bad person?
- You are right
- Wealthy greenborns (and greenborness(*feminine...?))
- are all my preys
- Azalea Mireille is a
- bad person
- What are you...
- Yea I heard it
- The talk
- between you and a man from Polar Route
- Wasn't he a son of some good family?
- Wandering around a borderland like here
- It's a great target
- Good luck for him
- not to be caught by a bad frankenstein!!
Father- How dare you as a frankenstein
- Not only, but as a stray frankenstein
- to go against Polar Route!
- Rocket Pistol against Frankensteins by Polar Route!
- No chance for a "stray" to...
Cadavelick- If I could get good amount of money
- I will go
- from this place or from you
Father- Skin-type (/Strengthened-skin-type) frankenstein!!
- I only heard and not seen him
- Tell me how that mister looked....
- the outlook(/feature) is...
- Dressed in nice suit
- Strong trunk
- Tall and thin
- handsome face with glasses
- And Also
- companied by woman...
- any others?
- say something hey
- too fragile, human
- Frankenstein is perfect after all!
- Well fine
- I got the brief picture
- nice suit and strong trunk!!
- tall and thin body, handsome face with glasses!!
- And companied by woman...!!
aori- An misunderstanding...a complication...a trouble is approaching!!