-> RTS Page for Blood-C 4
*Only for use by Lazy Ass Scans
tl by JinHea
Text below 01: Blood-C / Chapter 4
- Over there! Get in!
- …we should be… okay here.
- They’re eating their own!
Saya: What’re you doing! Hurry and escape!!
Saya: Why are “Old Ones” at a place like this?
- Why is something like this…
- Don’t talk… your wound…
- I heard… I heard nothing about this…
Saya: What’s going on—
Saya: Stop it.
- Why are innocents being…!
Saya: Stop it…!!
- Why are you attacking humans—!?
- This voice…
- Are you the one who would annihilate us?
Saya: !! You can talk?
Bubble cutting panels Saya: Why? Why do you attack humans…!?
- …abide by the agreement…
Saya: What is that—
Saya: …ugh, ouch!
- Saya, Saya…
Saya: Who is calling to me?
Father: !! Were you injured!?
Saya: I defeated the “Old Ones”.
Saya: But [linked bigger bubble] abide by… the agreement…
Saya: What could it mean… I
- Yuuka-chaaan, look, look—!
- Tadaaa! [linked] We made these. [smaller text] Cute, right~~ [heart]
- …big, though, aren’t they? [normal text] Eh— …so?
- Here we go!
Text above Yuuka: … is that bread?
- Save me!
Saya: I couldn’t help those people…
- Abide by… the agreement…!!
- The blurry image
- I saw that time…
- Could that person… have been…
Yuuka: What’s this? You’re not very energetic!
Yuuka: What’s wrong?
Text besideYuuka: Really?
Saya: It’s nothing.
Text cutting panels: Saya-chaaan!
Text beside bubble: Hey, hey—
- Saya-chan, you watch too—
Yuuka: You guys are really into that, huh..
Itsuki: Ooh—! What’s up?
- Ah! It’s raining.
- What’re we gonna do for P.E.? [smaller text] Who knows—?
Yuuka: Hear that? It’s rain.
Yuuka: Do you bring an umbrella, Saya?
Yuuka: Ah, you forgot? [text in different font] That face.
Yuuka: No problem. I forgot too!
Box: What do I do? If everyone were to know about that matter…
- Panic will…
Twins: Big news!
Twins: Big news!
Twins: This is a matter of grave importance!!
Twins: P.E. today is~~ self-study in the classroom!!
Text beside head: Eh—?
Itsuki: It’s raining, so I guess there’s no helping it.
Bold text: Nooo way~~
Text on shoulder: Eh—? I wanted to play basketball~~
Text beside chin: Nope, no helping it.
Itsuki: What’s wrong, Kisaragi-san?
Saya: Um… I was wondering what happened to baker-san.
Itsuki: Aah, that.
Itsuki: Looks like he really did run away from home. [linked] Such things happen even here in the country, I suppose.
Sensei: O—y, what’re you all worked up about?
Sensei: Self-study means taking initiative upon yourself to study, does it not?
- Oka—y! [normal text] Kanako-sensei~~
Twins: Let’s tell scary stories! Scary stories~~
Sensei: Eh— Wait a… what about self-study?
- Please, Kanako-sensei!
- We’re taking the initiative to study scary stories~~
Sensei: Yeesh … What am I to do with you?
Sensei: Okay, then! [text in different font] It does seem interesting!
Bold text cutting bubble: Yaaay!
- Right-o! Move the desks to the back!
Text beside bubble: Are you for real~~?
Big blank text: Eh—
- Tokizane-kun!! You’re not getting away!
- He was called to the lighthouse.
- Gripped by fear, he climbed to the very top. [linked] At that moment—
Itsuki: the child turned around and said,
- Please don’t fall over the cliff this time…”
Yuuka: How clichéd, you guys!
- Saya-chan, were you scared!?
Saya: I suppose I was.
Saya: It’s dangerous to take a child to a cliff, after all.
Itsuki: Ah— Kisaragi-san really is different! She’s above losing her confidence.
- [text cutting bubble] That’s not iiiit! [normal text] I wanna hear a more realistic story!! A story that hits home! Like one involving this town…
- A place in the country like this? Give it up—
Sensei: There is one, you know.
Sensei: What’s more, disaster will strike those who hear this story.
Sensei: Want to hear it?
SFX: rumble rumble
- Hey— stop it. A story that hits home is too close.
Text beside shoulder: I’m scared.
- What’re you saying! It sounds like fun! Besides, everyday is so boring! If disaster does strike, I’m okay with it!!
- Please go ahead.
Sensei: Geez— Can’t be helped, I guess.
Sensei: In return— don’t hate me for this, okay?
- It has been said that since olden times, things that are not human have been living in this town.
- At times, their forms are nothing like that of humans, [linked] and yet at times, they almost resemble us—
- However, all of them have one similarity—
- they feed on humans.
- They’re overwhelmingly strong,
- and humans are exceedingly weak before such power.
- Even if there is someone you cannot lose, even if there is a loved one,
- if they’re attacked and you sought revenge, you’d only end up being eaten.
- But, at a certain time, [linked] humans came up with the idea to communicate with these non-human creatures.
- Because, among these non-human creatures,
- there were some that could speak the human language.
Yuuka: How dull.
Yuuka: You’re really pale, what’s wrong…?
Saya: … I’m fine.
- Nothing changed, though.
- The humans made a certain promise.
- What was it?
- It was—
Saya: What? This…
- Someone is burning…
- Could that possibly be
- —Someone is touching me…
Saya: This is… Guimauve…
Fumito: Are you okay?
Fumito: You were crouched in front of the store, looking pale.
Saya: I-I’m fine!
Fumito: you shouldn’t lie.
Fumito: I understand that you don’t want me to worry, but I get more worried if you keep quiet. [linked] Tell me if something happens…?
Saya: a little disoriented…
Fumito: A headache? [linked] You shouldn’t be drinking coffee then.
Saya: No…! …please.
Saya: Because Fumito-san’s coffee is
Saya: very calming.
Father: You’ve only just recuperated. That’s enough. Now go rest.
Saya: It’s okay! [linked] The weather is so lovely today, after all. I have to seize this opportunity and clean!
Saya: Also, I find that moving around is relaxing.
Father: Is that so…?
Father: Don’t push yourself.
Saya: That was probably the first time my name was called so directly by a man other than father. [note: here Saya refers to Tokizane calling her by her first name without using an honorific, which is usually only done by very close friends and family]
- Things that feed on humans…
- The “Old Ones” have always been here—
- Is there a connection to this place…?
Saya: Huh…? This book…
Nene: Oooh! You knew I was Nene!
Nene: Other people are completely baffled!
- Maybe because we’re so similar?
- You think so? I can tell you apart though! Nono-san is Nono-san, and Nene-san is Nene-san, it’s that simple.
Nene: Ahaha, that’s so true. [linked] Ah! Almost forgot.
Nene: Um… sorry about yesterday!!
Nene: Yesterday, I encouraged sensei to tell the scary story, didn’t I?
Nene: Because of that, Saya-chan fainted, [linked] and Nono got angry, saying she did try to stop me.
Nene: Saya-chan, are you angry too?
Saya: I am not!
Saya: Thank you very much [linked] for worrying about me…
Nene: Eheheh— I should be saying that to you, actually.
Nene: I should’ve been the one to collapse, don’t you think? I’ve lots of time to waste, after all!!
Nene: So I say, disaster or whatever,
Nene: just come try me!
Saya: …! Nene-san!
- Blood-C / 01 / Chapter 4 / END
- On a certain day, at a certain time
Saya: Wait— Inu-saaaan!
Text beside bubble: Wait—
Inu: …Nobody can stop me [star]
Saya: You dropped something~~
Inu: …Eh? I did?
Saya: Good! Now then [linked] bye~~ bye~~
Text to right of Inu: “Good” my ass!
Text to left of Inu: This ain’t right!
Inu: The heck is this!! Come and fix it—!!
- I often forget Inu-san’s appearance while drawing… I’ll be careful. Smile
- Hello, Kotone here. I am incredibly honoured to be captivated by CLAMP-sensei whom I like very much, supervisor Mizushima whom I also like very much, and Blood’s story which I like very much. I’m sweating from my eyes and nose and mouth. That’s odd. Even so Saya-chan is cute.Recover. I want her to have happiness somehow but I wonder how that’ll turn out? I am humbly drawing what happens next with bated breath. I hope to meet again in volume 2! Now then…
Signature: Kotone Ranmaru
- Congrats to Blood-C volume 1 being on sale
- We really looked forward to Kotone Ranmaru-sensei’s Saya coming to life. Also, Inu’s appearance…! (Ranmaru-sense’s Inu is too cute)
- CLAMP —altogether
- The shadow bearing down on Nene from behind.
- Divine blade in hand, the scene that appears before Saya is…
- “Old Ones” that keep appearing.
- The “agreement” they spoke of.
- Dark clouds cover the school and the town.
- Mysteries and instability surround Saya.
- She promised her father,
- and vowed to herself,
- that she would use her singular power,
- to “protect” something.
- Will Saya be able to keep that vow?
Text below Blood-C: Blood-C
Bold text: Continued in volume 2.
- Manga: Kotone Ranmaru / Original work: Production I.G/CLAMP