-> RTS Page for Blood-C 8
*Only for use by Lazy Ass Scans
tl by JinHea
Below 02: Blood-C / Chapter 8
- Hold out your hands.
- Come on.
- I’m all right now, so... that is…
- That’s good…
- I thought you might’ve been seriously injured.
- That monster… / Just what was that?
- And why are you holding a sword of all things?
- That’s because…!
- Tell me.
- If I tell you… / I’ll drag you into it…
- I do not wish to put you in danger, Tokizane-san.
- That means you’re in danger too, doesn’t it?
- It makes me want to know all the more.
- Why… is that?
- You don’t get it?
- I do not comprehend.
- I suppose you won’t understand… / unless I spell it out for you.
- You are... special.
- Will you promise me… / that you won’t tell anyone…?
- Um… / thank you very much for walking me home.
- Though I’d have been fine on my own… I apologise for this.
- No problem.
- It’s justsomething I wanted to do. Besides…
- you’re injured… after all.
- What were you doing…
- I’m sorry.
- You are kind, Tokizane-san.
- I want everyone to know that part of you.
- What… are you talking about?
- Something like that… as long as you know, it’s fine.
- That is such a waste though.
- The “Elder Ones” you talked about…
- in any case, I believe you.
- After all, I saw that monster with my very own eyes.
- That thing… that monster, to everyone…
- They are not monsters.
- They’re the “Elder Ones”.
- Not monsters.
- Is that so…
- Anyhow, tell me if anything happens.
- Tell you, Tokizane-san? / Why?
- Cuz I’m worried about you. Isn’t it obvious?
- Thank you very much.
- Huh…? Father?
- Thank goodness!
- Were you feeling unwell?
- I was careless…
- It’s not your fault. I just felt a little lightheaded.
- But you do not look we…
- Father, there’s blood…
- I must have gotten cut somewhere… / and some blood got smeared…
- It is of no import.
- Is that really so?
- If something were to happen to you, father, I…!
- … would not know what to do.
- …I cannot imagine it… / If father was gone, I…!
- It’s all right, Saya.
- When father~~
- is unwell, I feel depressed too~~
- Though it is a fine day, I still feel depressed~~
- glub glub
- I get it! Father must have been feeling unwell…!
- But I was there! He was pushing himself for my sake…
- Can’t see.
Aside: Is that him?
- Good evening, Inu-san.
- I thought you’d go “kya—“ or “nooo—“ for certain…
- But guess not.
- How are your injuries?
- Yes! They are almost healed. I am fine now.
- What do you think?
Smallest bubble: Eh?
- I’m asking you what you think about having a body that quickly heals those wounds.
- It’s good that…
- they heal quickly… is what I…
- But… / recently, I noticed something.
- When fighting with “Elder Ones”…
- I… lose consciousness at times. / When I come to, both the “Elder Ones” and the people I wanted to protect are dead…
- I thought that maybe I killed them…
- You were thinking about something like that?
- But Saya, there should be something else that you have to think about.
- More than that… / there is something you must think about.
- Who did you exchange the promise with?
- Do you remember?
- The one I— / made that promise with?
- Who was it?
- This is…
- Come on, Saya, let’s make a promise.
- This experiment will determine who wins and who loses.
- The winner is rewarded.
- The loser is punished—
- Reward and punishment…?
- If you lose, what should I take from you that will represent a fate worse than death, hmm?
- Saya! Don’t collapse in a place like this!
- I can’t move you in this form!
- Her memories still haven’t returned?
- But something isn’t right…!
- Saya? Everything all right?
- Yes…! I’m just a little dizzy.
- Is that so… there were some unsettling sounds… / Tell me if anything happens.
- … he’s gone…
- …reward and punishment…?
- are you feeling better?
- Please do not worry. I will definitely defeat the “Elder Ones”! / Just like mother used to.
- Mother… huh…
- Time flows by sluggishly…
- The incidents, too—
- seems like nothing more has happened—
- Father said that the school closure notice didn’t come today.
- I wonder if everyone is coming…
- It’s been a while, hasn’t it. The school’s been closed for ages, after all…
- If feels odd, somehow.
- To think I’d actually want to come to school, when it had been nothing but bothersome before…
- Nono and Nene haven’t been found, either…
- where could they be?
- Saya? / You okay? You don’t look well.
- Ah, I’m fine! I…
- Don’t lie…!
- With things the way they are, it’s not impossible.
- This… whole thing is strange.
- Hey, Saya…
- Want to go chill out somewhere next time?
- Like really let loose!
- Well… / going to the lake again would be okay too…
- A small town in which nothing changes… / don’t you think it’s normal to want to get away from here?
- Oh, that’s right. You told me you want to leave here in the future, Yuuka-san.
- What will you do after you leave?
- Hmmm. Rather than do, become might be a better word…
- Hnn— At the moment, it’s still…
- a secret!
- If I’m able to become it, I’ll tell you.
- Ah! Kisaragi-san.
- Class president.
- We haven’t seen each other at school for a while. You’ve been well?
- Even though school’s started again, I doubt any of us are in the mood to calmly take our classes.
- Come to think of it, Saya…
- you were holding that before, too… what is it?
- this is…
- What’s up? / Making that sound...
- What’s wrong, Satou?
- what is that…?
- An “Elder One”— why…
- why is it here…?!
After 02: Chapter 8
Have you shown your appreciation today? Click the thanks button or write your appreciation below!
Quick Browse Translators
Latest Site Releases
||MH Yearbook 2012
|Nov 25, 2015
|Nov 25, 2015
|Nov 24, 2015
||Koi wa Hikari
|Nov 23, 2015
||3-gatsu no Lion
|Nov 22, 2015
|Nov 22, 2015
|Nov 21, 2015
|Nov 21, 2015
|Nov 20, 2015
|Nov 20, 2015