Owner of Dog and Cat 1
Redistributing without permission is probably illegal. I advise against that. I could be wrong though, so use your own discretion.
I'm raising animals [lately].
Really? Are you also raising a cat?
- TN: 키우다 means to raise, to train, or something along those lines. Reference a dictionary to be sure, this is just from my mental dictionary
- TN: They are talking in a different dialect(?) but I don't know which.
Why do all manga artists think [we all] raise cats....
No. A dog and a bunny.
Really? They must be cute~!
They must be cute --------- x3
When I hear a compliment for animals
Uh, our dog [doesn't listen / isn't very obedient]
Emotions show through [their] face expressions! That's [what is] so cute!
- TN: 떠벌? Sounds like Double
Our bunny is like a [total] dog?
When I come home, [she/he] greets me, recognizes its own name, and is very cute.
Very cute! Best best!
It's natural to boast [without reason]
- TN: I translated ㅋㅋ to lol instead of kk or keke. I think they all work.. And I guessed on the 'without reason' part.
Would it be alright if I visited your studio?
Come over to see our cuties.
Hey guys, Unni is here - !
- TN: Unni means older sister in Korean but it's often used for non-biologically related people. To me, it feels intimate as much as it's a matter of formality or whatever it is (it's important though. Don't let my language fool you to thinking otherwise.)
* Growling, barking, loud noises SFX here *
Did you watch over the house well.
- TN: *pulls hair* Awkward! I fail at translating.
Eep / Wang! / Who are you! / [Dog(s) is/are my friend]
Sit! Greet her.
- TN: Oh geez lol, she looks scared. Dogs can sense that.
Ah, then you can come inside our home.
Hi? Want to pet me? / And... Suba yah - !
- TN: Name+yah, yah works as a term of endearment I think. Don't take my word for it though.
Ah, there [she/he] is. Noona is here~! / Peek
Come [over] here. / 빤 ---- - -
Person I'm seeing for the first time..... / 빤히..... / Who? Who is [it/she]?
넟가리는 갑다. 원래는 살가운 애다. / Ah.... [Really/I see/Is that so]....
How were my kids?
- TN: AHHHHH. Sorry. I had to let that out.
You said they were cute!!
They are cute!
- TN: Guessing it's like 'somehow defensive' or however he is feeling. I'm not familiar with some of these phrases..
They're not cute!!
Just really 무시무시!
- TN: LOL. 무시무시한 is an adjective meaning formidable, dreadful, horrible, awful, horrid.. you get the jist. I'll stop talking with side comments. I'm just bored dissecting this perfectly good comedy (it kind of kills it).
It tried to bite me! Didn't you see? / Sorry. / [She/he] won't bite... dogs bark...
Understanding where my friend came from came in three stages.
If I think about it, no matter how short the leash is while hiking
Ah what's that... / Why is he bringing that thing out to the side walk.
People avoided [me/us] with [찌푸리ing faces....
I left [him/her] by the tree
and came back to find police officers stationed....
However, if I go hiking (TN: Maybe 'go for a walk' would be better lol) with Shuba
People go crazy wanting to pet [her/him].....
I see.... Our dog isn't cute.....
Look at my cuteness and cheer up.
Domestic animals are only cute to their owner/s.
Although you must never forget it, 무심코 잊어버리고 마는 불쳔한 사실.
TN: Last line is difficult to understand (for me) - 'should you ever forget it, word word truth is that it will be or it is a _ truth' Stretched truth? Weird situation? Hmm....
Have you shown your appreciation today? Click the thanks button or write your appreciation below!
Areas to check:- Some missing vocabulary and phrases (sorry)
- Coherency. Does anything sound weird or awkward?
Quick Browse Translators
Quick Browse Manga
Latest Site Releases
|Oct 7, 2015||Toriko||342||kewl0210|
|Oct 6, 2015||81 Diver||149||kewl0210|
|Oct 6, 2015||3-gatsu no Lion||Omake 7||kewl0210|
|Oct 6, 2015||3-gatsu no Lion||73||kewl0210|
|Oct 5, 2015||Koi to Uso||54||GBR|
|Oct 5, 2015||Koi to Uso||53||GBR|
|Oct 5, 2015||Maken-Ki||73||GBR|
|Oct 5, 2015||Haikyuu!!||176||lynxian|
|Oct 5, 2015||81 Diver||148||kewl0210|
|Oct 5, 2015||81 Diver||147||kewl0210|