1. Do not use for scanlations without my permission.
2. No non-English scanlations before a release in English is out
If you want to translate to another language ask me first.
[World Trigger - chapter 5 (Kuga Yuuma Part 3) ]
Free for Use
The translation came late this time, as I have exams next week I focused more on studying than translation this week :3
Also I don’t know if it’s because I watched the 20 available episodes of Psycho Pass on Wednesday and Thursday but when reading the first two pages, I had the Dominator voice in my head all the time XD
Back to the chapter…Interesting chapter, good fighting scene, more explanation on the second part about the trigger and its strengh and there might be trouble next time for our main characters.
- Trigger, Activation.
- Invoker’s body, scan.
- Battle body, creation.
- Kuga is activating Osamu’s trigger!?
- “World Trigger”
- Main weapon, deployment.
P02 - 03
- Trigger, activated
- Let’s do this.
- Chapter 5 - Kuga Yuuma Part 3
- Kuga has……activated my trigger……!?
- No way, don’t tell me you……
- With this I won’t get found out, right?
- This trigger……You can’t use it!
- You’ll die!!
- That’s exactly what I told you before, but you didn’t listen to me, Osamu.
- Ashihara Daisuke
- left : Yuuma’s impressive cleverness!!
- Hey, somehow it’s intensified
- He’s going in directly from the front……!
- Can he see the creature’s movements……!?
- It’s crumbling apart!
- Of course, you were reckless……!
- This isn’t even your trigger……
- It’s quite the lively Mole Mod,
- Why is it like this?
- Among the Trion soldiers, the blade the Mole Mods possess is of the hardest material,
- Here, it ends up to your disadvantage.
- Looks like I can’t afford to go easy on him then.
- Time to finish this!
- Wait, Kuga!!
- Stop it!!
- This is only
- A training Trigger!!
P08 - 09
- *CLANG* *CLANG*
- In this narrow place,
- Being able to move freely gives me the advantage.
- ……It’s not over yet!
- One more!
- Thanks to it climbing
- I didn’t have to go down.
- Mission complete.
- It’s only a trigger for training,
- Yet, he defeated them so easily……!
- When I was using it, it was totally different……
- This is due to the “Trion” difference.
- Why!? How come!!
- It’s unusual for you Replica, to talk to someone else.
- Nice to meet you Osamu.
- My name is Replica.
- I am Yuuma’s guardian.
- That’s right.
- It’s fine you know, he doesn’t bite.
- It’s alive……? Is it a robot……?
- Is it a different sort of trigger……?
- Osamu, as Kuga is indebted to you,
- In return I’ll answer any questions you have,
- Concerning the relation between “Trion” and Trigger.
- “Trion”, this is the energy for any living body and the power source for the Trigger.
- Trion is produced by an internal organ, better known as “Trion Organ”.
- It probably isn’t known by this name on the world on this side,
- As for Humans, everyone of them possess this “Trion Organ”, it’s located next to the heart.
- An internal organ……
- There’s still variability in physical strength, reflexes and the like between people,
- But the ability of the “Trion Organ” differs from person to person.
- Moreover, the performance of the “Trion Organ” ability is directly connected to the trigger’s power.
- If the same trigger is used by different people, differences will appear concerning the power output,
- As it happened between you, Osamu and Yuuma as your Trion ability is different from each others.
- The trion ability’s……
- Well, it doesn’t really matter about your Trion, as you’re pretty weak yourself Osamu.
- We’ll have to continue this discussion later,
- There is something I’d like you to do, Osamu.
- Oh, it’s that!
- They’re coming out!!
- They’re alright!
- He’s with the person that failed to escape!
- Are you two okay!? Are you unharmed!?
- Thanks you for saving us!!
- Anyway, you were a Border member!? That’s so cool!!
- That four eyes was with Border……!
- You were really cool senpai!
- What’s more, defeating Neighbors by yourself……You’re really awesome!!
- Thank you very much!
- What wrong with me……
- Why does my heart hurt……
- It wasn’t even me who defeated the Neighbors……
- Osamu saved me when I was in a tight spot,
- I owe him my life.
- ……Hey! What are you saying Kuga!
- Please, Osamu.
- If you do this, then I won’t get caught.
- From the dawn of that day, Mikumo Osamu’s life
- Started shifting greatly.
- left : Dark clouds are creeping up.