Come out with me for a sec
-> RTS Page for Beelzebub 51
Translated by Kuskun
For use by Keishou
- b1) *whisper*
b2) She's the one
b4) She's already started a fight here
- b1) Give me a break...
b4) Seriously, disappear.
- b1) Whoa, she looked over here
b2) Run, run
- p1) Whispered complaints...
- p1) To each his own. I won't waver in who I am.
title) Bub 51 - Come out with me for a sec
- b1) Diiing
- b1) ...
b2) Hey, aren't there...
- b1) Way less people here?
p1) It's only the second day...
- b1) You think?
b2) Yeah, look. Toujou and the MK5 in the front row are all missing.
- b1) That's Toujou-san, to you
b2) He's git back-to-back part-time jobs.
- b1) I don't actually know about MK5, though.
b2) I've been hearing weird rumors. You guys be careful, too.
- b1) Weird rumors?
- b1) Rokkisei...
- b1) I've heard them too
b2) That there's a group trying to chase out all of us from Ishiyama.
- b1) Rokkisei's doing that?
b2) Are those guys that strong?
b3) ...Well, I don't really know.
p1) Why so interested?
- b1) Maybe MK5 got taken out by them...
- b1) The hell are you scared of?
b2) That story just makes me feel ashamed.
- b1) Huh?
b2) Basically it means that MK5 is small fry, right?
b3) If those rumors are true,
b4) To think that they'd lose to a group from this lame school.
b5) They're ruining Ishiyama's name.
- b1) Who the hell do you think you are?
b2) You just want attention? Is that it?
b3) Don't jump into other people's conversations
b5) Where do you think you're grabbing, you bitch
b6) I'll kill you.
- b1) Oh!? A fight!?
b2) Nee-san, I'll help you out!!
b3) Yeah! Do it, do it!!
b4 [small bottom]) It's always this...
- b1) Let's take this outside!
b2) You're on!!
- b1) Stop it!!
- b1) Nee-san...
- b1) Oga... kun
b2) C.. c.. co..
b3) Come out with me a sec
- b1) The queen asked Oga ooouut!!
b2) She's finally confessing her feelings!?
b4) Nee-san! Please don't rush into things!!
- b1) W...what? That's not it!
b2) And the partner is married with children!?
b3) She should already be aware of the tough road ahead!!
b4) I'm telling you, that's not it!!
b5) Are we in middle school?
- b1) You guys...
- b1) I heard you had a run-in with Teimou?
- b1) That's probably not good for your first day here.
b2) It seems like it's turning into a pretty big deal.
- p1) Oh yeah... that...
p2) It's true that this place is different from Ishiyama...
- b1) A... anyways!!
- b1) We're being called out
b3) So we're going to the teacher's offices together!!
- b1) Nee-san...
b4) ...wait, what about me?
- b1) ...Now,
- b1) I'm Kido, and I'm in charge of student life.
b2) Do you two understand why you were called here today?
- b1) To think that you would be involved in a fight on your first day here...
b2) It would be easy to have you two expelled.
- b1) But if we did that, there would be no point in having taken you in here.
- b1) I hear that you two had a leadership presence at Ishiyama as well.
b2) This actually works out nicely.
- b1) Huh?
b2) I'm not...
b3) Entirely sure what you mean...?
- b1) I call it
b2) The Ishiyama Rebirth Plan...
- b1) Just kidding...
- b1) So basically
b2) We have to be in charge
b3) And make sure that our guys don't get in trouble
b4) Oh, is that what he meant?
- b1) Jeez... to use expulsion as a threat
b2) What an annoying teacher!!
b3 bottom) Yesss
b5) What a pain...
- b1) Well, I've got stuff to do
- b1) I'll leave the rest up to you.
- b1) Wait.. are you serious!? Get back here!!
- b1) Aww man...
b2) This is the worst!!
- b1) Why do we have to spend our day so timidly?
b2) It's really been unpleasant here since the Ishiyama gang showed up.
b3) I totally had my eyes meet with one of them yesterday.
b4) Delinquents should all just die
- b1) Hmm, but...
b2) They seem nice.
- b1) Whaat!!?
b2) Azusa... are you saying...
b3) You met them!? You talked to them!!?
b5) Well, actually, it was more like a gang beating.
b6) A gang beating!?
b7) The people from Teimou...
- b1) Teimou... Oh Teimou Academy...
p1) That baldie school
b3) That's a pretty serious deal.
- b1) Listen
b2) If you don't start watching out for yourself...
b3) They'll take advantage of you.
- b1) I'll be ok!
b2) How can you say that!?
b3) Men are wolves!! Especially those from Ishiyama! They're nothing like these herbivores at our school!
p1) These conversations are so interesting..
- b1) One guy I saw yesterday... He was carrying a baby around!!
b2) He's in high school and he has a baby!? A baby!!
b3) How disgusting!!
b4) Oh, that's Oga-san!
b5 small) Seriously?
- b1) Oga-san?
b3) Kazu-kun really looks up to him.
- b1) Yamamura... I see. He's the root of all this.
b2) And he carries around a baby, just like this?
b3) Yeah, it was just like this.
- b1) !!!
b3) Ah! It's Oga-san!
- b1) Oga...
b2) That is...
b3) What now?
b4) The gang leader with a baby...
b5) He's from Ishiyama?
- b1) Is Kazu here?
b2) No, he's not.
- b1) Seriously?
b2) He's in the bathroom. It's been a while so it's probably po...
b3) Azusa!! What are you saying!?
b4) You'll be impregnated!
- b1) She's Ishiyama too?
b2) Dang, she's kinda cute.
- b1) Come on, let's go.
b2) The teacher told us not to come over here, too.
b4) I was gonna ask where the Rokkisei are
- b1) That's it.
b2) They're gonna die
b3) To think they'd say that name
- b1) ?
- p1) *Jingle*
- b1) I feel bad for Miki-kun
- b1) But it seems like over here
b2) Was the jackpot.
- b1) ...seems like it
- b1) Furuichi-kun
- b1) It's been a while
b2) Do you even remember?
- b1) You guys made me cry all the time
b2) ... You...
- b1) Miki...
- p1) Rokkisei assembles!! They're ready to rumble!!
Have you shown your appreciation today? Click the thanks button or write your appreciation below!
20 members and 17
guests have thanked kuskun for this release
hirumafan, hollisesco, Asrodeia, death13a, -Khriz-, dohlkg, RZoro, Black Hawk, Keiko13, dmksnowgoon, Jirun, maxikki, dv_eoit, Igdrassil, Vally, Waveblade, Dark Sin, Ryogo, mangafan.no1, Mongo5817
Quick Browse Translators
Translations of this Chapter
|Mar 8, 2010
Latest Site Releases
||MH Yearbook 2012
|Oct 21, 2017
|Oct 20, 2017
|Oct 17, 2017
|Oct 16, 2017
|Oct 15, 2017
||Shokugeki no Soma
|Oct 14, 2017
|Oct 14, 2017
|Oct 10, 2017
|Oct 8, 2017
||Shokugeki no Soma
|Oct 7, 2017