Trans. by kuskun
For use by Keishou
- b1) ...Hm
b2) So it's begun...
p1) Oga is serious!?
- b1) Now...
b2) Just how strong is the strongest of St. Ishiyama?
b3) I'm excited to see...
- top) Bub53 - Question!
- side) Knowledge, Violence, Luck of the Draw!? Everyone! Do you want to go to St. Ishiyama!?
- b1) ...What are you doing?
- b1) Huh?
- b1) Take that child off of your back
b2) I know I'm a genius, but that's still asking a bit much.
- b1) To defeat you in a way that won't traumatize the child
b2) That's what he's worrying about?
b3) Unless you're seriously planning to fight with it there?
- b1) Yeah, that's what I had in mind.
b2) Don't worry, this guy's actually pretty tough.
- b1) I see.
- b1) Wait,
b2) What are you saying!?
b3) I had almost settled things without any violence..!
- b1) I would expect nothing less from the Baby Boss...
b2) Then I won't hold anything back!!
b3) Oga, wait!!
- b1) If you fight you'll be expelled...
- b1) Number One!!
b2) Once upon a time, there was an old man and an old woman!!
- b1) Now!! Which one
b2) Is stronger!?
- b1) Bgh
- b1) It's over.
- b1) O... Oga...?
- b1) What was that?
b3) Why all of a sudden...?
b4) What do you think the right answer was supposed to be?
- b1) Bro...
- b1) Bro! Wha.. what were you thinking??
b2) To take a blow like that from Shinjou-senpai
b3) Were you trying to get yourself killed!?
- b1) Hey!! Hold on a second!!
b2) He hasn't lost to you yet!!
- b1) ...No
b2) It's over already, miss.
- b1) ...
- b1) Shinjou-senpai has finished every official match so far with a single-blow KO.
b2) He's ranked as 2nd best in the nation.
b3) Even Bro can't take a punch like that...
- b1) Zero points.
- b1) Oga!!
- b1) ...
- b1) You're an idiot who can't even respond to my pop quiz.
b2) Zero points for you, you trash.
- b1) ...
b2) I'm a little shocked
- b1) Don't worry, I'll give you one more chance
b2) Be sure to answer this time.
- b1) Once upon a ti...
- b1) In a..
- b1) ...Oga
- b1) What a speedy guy
b2) I can't even get a word in
- b1) Here, take him for a sec.
b4) I can't dodge his punches.
- b1) You're saying you couldn't dodge me because of the baby?
- b1) How foolish...
b2) For an amateur to dodge a boxer's punches...
b3) That's impossible
- b1) He... he's right
b2) And I keep telling you this, but don't...
b3) I won't fight back
- b1) But no matter what
b2) Don't get more than 15m away from me.
- p1) Don't go far
p2) Stay close
p3) Stay by my side
- b1) All right, chief.
- b1) This is your last chance.
b2) Don't disappoint me now.
- p1) -That
p2) Is my
- b1) Here's a question:
- b1) What kind of punch
- b1) Is the most delicious...?
- b1) F...
b2) Fruit punch.
- b1) Y...
b2) You're a... genius...
- b1) Baby Beel, look!!
b2) This guy's amazing!!
b3) He's pretty strong too, so he'll do, right!?
- b1) He fell asleep!?
- b1) What's wrong, Beel!? What aren't you happy with!?
b2) Hey, be quiet!!
b3) He finally fell asleep, so don't wake him up!!
- b1) ...
- b1) I'm done
- b1) I suddenly lost interest.
b2) And if i keep going I'd damage my fists.
- b1) Besides...
b2) Today was just reconnaissance anyways.
- b1) We'll meet again...
b2) And next time, Miki-kun will be with us too.
- b1) ...Miki?
- b1) Well, the point is
- b1) I'm glad you didn't fight back
b2) Especially after yesterday, there's no excuse we could've made.
- b1) But those guys attacked us with no hesitation
b2) Something like that usually results in being suspended from sports competitions...
b3) I wonder if that means the school has approved their actions?
- b1) What's wrong?
b2) Where'd all your energy go?
- b1) ...You...
b2) He's really attached to you.
- b1) Can't you just be his mother?
b2) Wha.. Don't say stupid things!
- b1) Pull it together!!
b2) We need to be in charge of our class and keep things under control!!
- b1) Kay...
- b1) Nee-san...
- b1) I'm sorry, we...
b2) We tried to stop him.
- b1) They got Shiroyama pretty bad
b2) And surprisingly,
b3) Kanzaki totally flipped out and went out there.
- b1) What a weird guy
b2) He was the one who was treating him the worst before.
- b1) Well, in any case
b2) I've never seen him look like that before
- b1) He's gonna be impossible to stop.
b2) Says this is war.
- side) If you strike back, it's expulsion... But this guy can't keep quiet!!
Have you shown your appreciation today? Click the thanks button or write your appreciation below!
7 members and 9 guests have thanked kuskun for this release
ibn., dohlkg, dmksnowgoon, moonster x, Igdrassil, boohoo, zambo92
Quick Browse Translators
Quick Browse Manga
Translations of this Chapter
Latest Site Releases
|Jul 30, 2015||Sesuji wo Pin!...||12||Eru13|
|Jul 29, 2015||Mayonaka no X Giten||13||Dowolf|
|Jul 29, 2015||81 Diver||132||kewl0210|
|Jul 27, 2015||Haikyuu!!||167||lynxian|
|Jul 27, 2015||Planet Waves||4||molokidan|
|Jul 26, 2015||Galaxy Express 999||27||Hunk|
|Jul 26, 2015||Shokugeki no Souma||128||Eru13|
|Jul 25, 2015||One Piece||794||cnet128|
|Jul 25, 2015||Bleach||635||cnet128|
|Jul 24, 2015||Tokyo Ghoul:re||37||MadaoKy...|