Together on Sunday
Together on Sunday (Part2)
-> RTS Page for Together on Sunday 1
*Only for use by Lazy Ass Scans
tl by JinHea
Bold text: Uwaaah
- This… this honourable personage is is… is… the retired master of Hamadayama!!
- My…my…my…goodness! The major shareholder of the company Father works at! [linked] What do we do?
- Eeeeh! You mean this old man!? [linked] Hamadayama, you mean that Hamadayama Enterprise!?
- You brought him along without knowing that? [linked] A single word from this honourable sir and Japan’s economy will be at his mercy!
- Now that I’ve passed the reins to my son, I am merely an old man.
- Back to Junko-san’s situation, is it okay?
- [bigger text] Y…yes! [normal text] The matter of training in etiquette. It is my utmost pleasure to give my consent!
- We are unworthy. It’s an honour to be able to speak with you.
- Please don’t be so formal. [linked] It is only an old man’s whim.
- Since we have obtained permission, let’s go, Junko-san.
Nameplate: Takaido Residence
- M…Mother… Why does our Junko know someone like that?
- I…I want to know too.
Sign: No Parking [the smaller words are too small to read so I can’t translate it]
- No way…
- Right in the middle of Tokyo, and a main house that’s invisible from the doorway…
- Gozen-sama has returned.
- Gozen-sama has returned home.
- Welcome home, master.
- Your walk took a rather long time [linked] and we have been worried.
- A high class face.
- A far cry from the life of commoners.
- This residence! Such ceremony!!
Box: This is [bigger text] this is [even bigger text] this is!!
- Another world altogether!!
- What do you mean you refuse!! [linked] Being offered an opportunity to date a cute and beautiful older woman like me,
- You should be thrilled!!
- What’s to be thrilled about— [linked] I’ve never even seen you before!
- You’ve been seeing me since a little while ago haven’t you!
Word on head: Hm?
- You… [linked] didn’t just say older woman did you?
- I did! You look like a middle schooler, [linked] and I’m in high school.
- Quit lying! [linked] In high school? You look more like a grade schooler!
- What’d you say!?
- Just what part of this buxom girl is like a grade schooler?
- Look carefully! [linked] Ikenoue Kirara, high school 2nd year!
- Kiraraaa~~? [linked] That’s your real name?
- Of course!
- Isn’t it a cute name? [linked] It suits me perfectly.
- It’s the name of the girl of your dreams.
- Buhahahaha [linked] What an embarrassing name! [linked] You’ll still be Kirara when you become an old lady.
- Grandma Kirara! Too funny.
- Oh yeah? How about your name? [linked] They called you Jin.
- Jin Izumi!! [linked] Ain’t it cool?
- The heck it is! You got nerve laughing at someone else!
- What a girly name! [linked] Grandpa Izumi! Weeeiiiird!
Text between Izumi and Kirara: Instant dislike!!
- Listen up, Izumi.[linked] Leave Sunday free.
- I’ll give you my address and phone number.
- No way. [linked] Grow some bigger boobs first.
- Incidentally, you’re a shortie too.
- See ya, underdeveloped chick!
- That little—
- he really knows how to press someone’s buttons
- You’ve angered me, Jin Izumi. [linked] I’ll make you pay for this.
- No matter how dirty the method, I’ll use it. Prepare yourself.
- Exactly! I don’t need anything ambiguous like love. [linked] What matters is battles! Winning!
Text above head: Fight!
- Watch me! I’ll make you acknowledge the terror of offending Ikenoue Kirara!
- I’m home.
- Wow! So much yummy food! What’s it for?
- It isn’t for anything. [linked] Didn’t I tell you to hurry home and help out?
- I get it! Big sister is bringing her man over today!
- What an uncouth expression. [linked] Say sweetheart.
- Kanako, Mama doesn’t you saying things like “ya know~~” or “buuuut~~”. [linked] If you speak sloppily people will think you are a sloppy person.
- But everyone does it ya know.
- There it is again!
- Hey hey, big sister’s sweetheart is the older brother of the kid she’s tutoring right? [linked] Are they getting married once she graduates?
- I don’t know. She’s introducing him to us today. [linked] Now stop eating and go change.
- Papa… Another night game?
- Hey papa, you’ll really buy me a CD if the Giants win the championship? [linked] So just winning the Central League isn’t enough?
Big text in front of Kana’s dad: Dammit!
TV: Kinugasa hits! / Hiroshima’s a real veteran.
- What are you implying! [linked] Of course they’ll win the championship!
- Buuut, the Pacific League is strong. [linked] And Seibu was the champion last year.
- That was against Hiroshima! The Giants would’ve won!
Thought bubble: but they lost against Hiroshima…
- Sheesh… it’s boring with a house full of daughters. [linked] Mother, that guy, Kugayama-kun, he likes baseball right?
- I wouldn’t know anything about it. [linked] Papa’s probably the only one who terrorizes his subordinates when the Giants lose.
- Yup! This one looks the cutest after all!
- Heehee, I wonder what kind of person the big brother is?
- It’d be good if he’s handsome, kind, rich, and the kind of person who’ll buy anything for me.
- They’re here!
- No way. Why did I have to come with too?
- Come on! You were the Cupid after all. [linked] The conversation might flow better if Masahiro-san isn’t by himself.
- Wh… what is… this
- no way…
- I’ll just introduce you, Kanako. [linked] Over there is Kugayama Masahiro-san
- and, here’s my pupil Yukihiro-kun. [linked] He’s a year older than you.
- H…hello Kanako-chan. Nice to meet you.
- Wh…what to do…
- This is…
- What kind of greeting was that? [linked] You know each other?
- I guess.
- I… I see, Yukihiro. [linked] Isn’t that the most amazing coincidence?
- Damn. He still remembers what happened this morning.
- Samiko, show them inside. [linked] Do come in. No need to be nervous.
- He wouldn’t tell them about my love letter would he?
- With that personality, there’s a high probability… [linked] There really is no god.
- Hold on…
- This is my chance.
- Yes! I have to use this coincidence to my advantage!
- The younger sister of the woman who’ll become your big sister.
- He might go to the party with me on that basis.
- Yukihiro-kun, your jacket. [linked] You got paint on it at the station. Take it off.
- It’s fine. How annoying.
- It won’t set if you get it off soon enough. Now take it off.
- Stop it! I said it’s fine!
- Sheesh how defiant. [linked] You should listen to your elders!
- You’re just 3 years older so don’t put on airs!
- They’re always like this. [linked] I don’t know if they’re getting along or not.
- W…well… [linked] It’s like they’re siblings already. To get along so well.
- Yes! [linked] See, this is my strength.
- I saw that.
- Yesss! [linked] I know his weak point!
- Hmph! Saying things that make it seem like he hates women,
- when he actually likes big sister Samiko.
- Too bad for you big sister doesn’t even consider you a potential love interest.
- Wow, mother is really good at cooking.
- You’re too kind. I can only do country style cooking.
- You should have confidence in your cooking.
- Hey, Yukihiro-kun, it’s delicious right?
- Yes, it is.
- How unusual!
- You’re so honest in front of Kanako.
- Kanako, how did you get this capricious young man to be so obedient? [linked] As a home tutor, it would be very useful indeed.
- Well. [linked] It’s just a little knack.
- Oh, [linked] Kanako, please pour hot water into the pot.
- Hot hot
- That’s a [linked] nice personality you got there.
- Not as bad as yours. [linked] What you did with the cookies. That girl was crying.
- Going around saying all women are the same, what a liar.
- You were eavesdropping!?
- Maybe I should tell those friends of yours. [linked] It’d be interesting if I told your big brother too~~
Text below bubble: Telling big sis is good too
- What if I told everyone about the love letter?
- You didn’t take it, so what evidence do you have? [linked] Nobody’s gonna believe you.
- Since we’ll be relatives, let’s get along okay? [linked] Yukihiro-kun.
- What were you too talking about so sneakily?
- Just that [linked] there’s a dance party on Sunday, and we decided to go together.
- Oh that is nice. [linked] I used to go with Papa a lot back in the day.
- Mama, buy me some clothes? [linked] I don’t have a dress that I can wear to a party.
- U…um father, [linked] it is rather rude of me, but I’d like to watch a little TV…
- Don’t tell me you want channel 4?
- That’s it. That’s it.
- I see! Actually, I was just thinking it was time.
- Mother, turn on channel 4 at once!!
- Ah I see, is that so. [linked] Masahiro-kun likes baseball. Something that important should be said sooner.
- It is very fortunate that father likes it too. [linked] I keep tabs on it even during work when it’s the season.
- The circumstances this year are good, there’s no mistake about it.
- I couldn’t agree more. They’ll definitely make the Japan series, no mistake!
- It’s obvious that Japan’s number one is [linked] the Giants [linked] Hiroshima
- [big text] Blockhead [normal text] You let a Hiroshima fan into this house!!
- I’m not giving my daughter to you!! Get out this instant!!
- Morning— Kana, you’re early. [linked] And that face. Are you constipated?
- I witnessed domestic violence…
- This isn’t good. Honestly…
- If big sis’ relationship goes down the drain cos of this, the party’ll go the same way…
Text beside hand: Dammit, just when things were going so well
- Ugh~~ I have to do something.
- Hehe white panties, so not sexy.
- I’m deprived of lovely thin thighs.
- Nothing on underneath is the best!
- I gotta think of something or else…
- Whoa! [linked] Kana look at that car! [linked] Isn’t that a Rolls Royce?
- It is! Who could it possibly be?
- I shall come to pick you up after school.
- It’s Jun!
- Hamadayama Enterprise!?
- That old man was such a big shot!?
- Why are you so shocked?
- Did something happen…
- Hallo— girls. [linked] The pictures came out.
- How was it?
- [big text] Unfair!! [normal text] Kana’s guy is so handsome! [linked] My one’s just a horrid kid!
- And Jun’s like “my fair lady”. I’m the only one losing out on this!!
- The young lady has fabulous height, you’ll suit any kind of clothing.
- Let’s tease that hair a little more.
- Oh my, freckles. That won’t do. You must wear a hat when going out during the day.
- Beautiful Japanese and graceful gestures, [linked] are essential for any lady.
- You have a very high IQ. Such talent should be nurtured.
- Starting with this image,
Text beside Jun: it’s like my school uniform…
- Peel away the student facet
- and mysterious as the night, an adult is born!
Gozen: Good— face this way.
- All done! I shall be your dance instructor.
- I often danced together with Dietrich [asterisk].
Asterisk below panels: Dietrich = Marlene Dietrich. A film actress who started her career in the 1920s. Famous for her beautiful legs. Your grandads’ idol from when they were your age!?
- This is very good. The master is full of life. [linked] He’s not for the coffin anytime soon.
Text beside woman: Gozen is still a good catch
- Hmph hmph hmph hmph!
- It’s okay. It’s okay.
- I’ll work hard on my side of this whole thing.
- I don’t know his address or phone number, but I’ll find out!
- A middle schooler called Jin Izumi… [linked] I’m pretty sure he lives around Shibuya.
Poster 1: [smaller text too hard to make out so big text] Bomber
Poster 2: [small text] If you see any of these people [big text] call 110
- He gets into a lot of fights. As his girlfriend, you should give him a good talking to.
- That guy~~
- seems he really does get picked up once a week.
- Turn at that corner and you’ll find Jin-san’s place. [linked] Are you Izumi-chan’s girlfriend?
- Uh… [linked] Y… yes…
Text on box: Tamako pear [yes I know the picture shows apples, but it’s labeled pear >.<]
- His parents are in Okayama at the moment, [linked] make sure you kids aren’t up to no good while the parents are away!
- Excuse meee! [linked] Anybody home?
- Izumi-chan, it’s Kirara-chan!
- Huh? It’s open.
- Bleh, what a dump!!
- And this smell! It’s like rotting raw waste!
- It’s like there’s a dead body in here.
- Doesn’t that guy throw out the trash?
- Geez, there’s nothing but empty ramen cups here.
- Oh… goodness, looks like my mothering iinstincts have been awakened.
- Well, he’s a boy after all, there’s no helping it.
- Hoho, I did it! Finished off yesterday’s nuisances.
- They should be making their way to the hospital by now.
- Okay! I’ll have tonkotsu ramen today.
- Dessert will be fried squid soba!
- Oh, welcome home, Izumi-chan.
- I made dinner.
- Who… who are you? What’re you doing in someone else’s home?
- You should know just from looking. [linked] Sheesh, this place is reallly a mess.
- Th…that voice
- The underdeveloped girl from yesterday!
- Hohoho, messenger of love Ikenoue Kirara here. [linked] Look! The place is clean and shiny. With these mad skills, I’m ready to be a bride anytime!
- W…what did you come here for? [linked] How did you…
- I asked around the neighbourhood. They told me a lot about you.
- You’re pretty famous around here.
- Now look! [linked] The mother’s cooking that’ll make any single male cry with happiness!
- Nikujaga [meat with potatoes]
- Fried fish with daikon shavings
- Hibiki and fried veggie boil
- Pickled veggies
- Tokyo style: natto and green onion miso soup. Kansai style: tororo or pike or any saltwater organism is good. It’s also tasty with Tonjiru [a soup made with pork]
- You must be hungry after all that running around. [linked] Hurry and eat.
- Sit, sit.
- I asked you what you’re do…
- You fool! [linked] All my hard work wasted!
- Just live your whole life among garbage, why don’t you!
- I felt sorry for your eating only ramen all the time! [linked] You can’t even understand this motherly love!
- I’m sorry I let myself in! Don’t worry cos I won’t come here again!!
- Was the house ever this clean before?
- Like a mother’s cooking, delicious…
- Which is more important – big sister or baseball!?
- You don’t want to be a Giants fan that bad!?
- It’s just… I love Samiko-san, but [linked] I’ve loved Hiroshima for 15 years!
- If it’s Taiyou or Chuunichi or Yakult or Hanshin, I can bear becoming a fan. [linked] But I just can’t bring myself to be a fan of my most-hated Giants!
- I don’t get it at all! Papa likes them! [linked] Geez men are really hard to understand! Why is a lover on the same level as baseball!?
- I love them both, that’s why I can’t possibly choose!
- Okay then, let’s do it like this. [text cutting bubble] Hmm… this one doesn’t want Hiroshima to lose. I’ll take a chance.
- You only need to hide the fact that you’re a Hiroshima fan in front of Papa. [linked] It’s okay for you not to be a Giants fan, but Hiroshima is a landmine.
- I get it! I’ll be supporting a harmless team like Hanshin or Taiyou, [linked] when in actuality I want the Giants to lose!
Text above Kana: good boy, good boy
- That’s right. You can do that much at least.
- But I really do want the Giants to become Japan’s number one. [linked] Since if they do papa will buy a CD for me.
- No kidding!!
- Fi…fine. If Hiroshima wins the championship I’ll buy that CD for you. [linked] So you have to support Hiroshima, Kanako-chan!
- Nice [musical notes]
- and big sis is a Seibu fan, I’m bound to get something out of this!
- Huh. I thought it was rare for you to treat me. [linked] This one’s here too.
- What’s with that? You’re on good terms with Kanako-chan aren’t you.
- Found you, Kugayama-san!
- You’d better go bad to the company. [linked] Your reports are full of mistakes.
- The section chief wants you to do overtime for it.
- Eh~~ bad luck.
- Nothing good is happening today.
- Yukihiro, use this and go get something to eat with Kanako-chan. [linked] Bring me the receipt under the company’s name.
Text below bubble: petty…
- Sheesh… [linked] Just what does Samiko see in that guy?
- He’s like Papa. [linked] When you come right down to it, big sister has a father complex.
- Uwaah a 10000 yen note! What should we eat?
- We’ll split it. [linked] Eat whatever you want on your own.
- No way, the receipt! [linked] If you don’t wanna eat together, I’ll be taking this all.
- I’ve decided to eat with you as friends.
- You~~ aren’t you supposed to like me? [linked] To say something like that…
- You’re pretty rude in front of big sister too.
- Anyway, the one I like is handsome, a pet who’ll become the man of my dreams. [linked] You’re a far cry from him.
- You hold a grudge.
- Of course I do. I’ll remember it my whole life.
- For the first guy I’ve ever written a love letter to turned out to have such a bad personality, I was shocked, I tell you! [linked] I stayed up all night writing it! It had been worrying me for a whole month!
- Oh man— Just remembering it is making me angry all over again! [linked] I’m gonna eat everything 10000yen can buy!
- You think I’m a glutton, don’t you?
- You… have a split personality, huh. [linked] A dirty mouth and a big attitude. And what was with that “stupid idiot”.
- You were more feminine when you were handing me the letter, your voice then was so small it seemed like it was gonna disappear.
- Oh gee sorry about that. Of course a girl acts more feminine in front of the guy she likes. It’s our instinct, so the guy would like us. [linked] You may be popular with girls, but you don’t understand them at all.
- You should spend some time learning about what girls are really like.
- Dammit! I was fooled by this guy’s looks! How sad is that!
- Out of curiosity… [linked] what kind of guy did you think I was?
- Well, I guess, kind.
Text beside Yukihiro: Wow, she really became feminine.
- Somewhat cool, smart,
- Gentle, masculine yet delicate, [linked] a youth’s naivete yet an adult’s patience, [linked] sharp senses, a stylish wit and rich conversational scope.
- Well? Isn’t it fantastic?
- Oof… I feel dizzy…
- Oh come on! I can imagine as I please!
- Telling me to learn more about girls… [linked] That kind of guy doesn’t exist anywhere in this world.
- Y…you read too much manga and novels.
- I bet you’ve never gone out with a guy before.
- Course I have! How rude!
- So? Why don’t you have a guy now? [linked] It couldn’t last, after all.
- He must’ve said that he didn’t think you were this kind of person.
- Th… this sucks…
- I won.
Starburst with bigger text: That blockhead!!
- Go off and die, stupidhead Jin Izumi!
- Geh— I forgot my bag!
- What should I do…
- That idiot forgot her bag here.
- I don’t know where she lives or what her number is.
- Man, you should take your own lessons to heart before lecturing others.
- Guess I’d better take a look. See if her address is in there.
- Even though I really don’t wanna look through a girl’s bag.
- Th… that was…
- a surprise…
- This is probably what they call a pad.
- I’ve seen it at the supermarket, but
- this is the first time I’ve seen what’s inside—
- Take care.
- Uh~~ owww
- Goddamn that Jin. Why’s he so strong?
- That monkey!!
- If word gets out we got beaten up by a middle schooler, the Boss’ll kick our asses.
- Hey, that girl standing in a daze there,
- she was the one that ran away with Jin yesterday. [linked] We got lucky. [linked] I’ll pay her back for hitting me with that sign.
- Hurry up and decide. [linked] Just what do you want to eat?
Text beside hair: I… I’m gonna hit you, I’ll really do it.
- But I wanna have pizza and sushi and tenmusu [a sort of tempura sushi] and tea and seafood and French cuisine, [linked] and I also wanna try a restaurant that serves ethnic food.
- That girl… looks like Kirara. And she’s wearing our school uniform.
- There’s no other way.
- I have to bear the shame and go back for it.
- Yes! We got her.
- Now we can pay Jin back.
- Kirara’s been kidnapped!!