Here you will find a run down of today's anime and manga news! If anything sent waves through the anime and manga world today, you'll find it in this post! By the way, I'm saladesu, one of the translator-moderators of MH, and I'll be posting a post like this every day (as much as possible, anyway). Look forward to them ;)
If you would like to help in finding and translating news of this nature, please contact saladesu via PM
^^ Feel free to PM me any interesting bits of anime or manga news you find floating around the internet, too.
The "I Want to be Comforted by this Voice!" Ranking Men in their 20s would want to be comforted by Touch's Asakura Minami when brokenhearted, whereas women in their 20s would like comfort from Chiaki Shinichi from Nodame Cantabile.
When your heart is so crushed that you can't even down a mouthful of food, how do you recover? Binge drinking and getting into fights don't amount to anything, and even shutting yourself in your room won't make your heart any better. But what if a wonderful girl/guy were to gently comfort you? Perhaps you'd be back to normal in no time.
277 men in their 20s chose the following girls they would want to comfort them in such a situation:
- Asakura Minami from Touch (Hidaka Noriko, 22.7%)
- Suzumiya Haruhi from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi (Hirano Aya, 15.5%)
- Hirasawa Yui from K-ON! (Toyosaki Aki, 9.8%)
- Kiki from Majo no Takkyuubin (Takayama Minami, 8.7%)
- Souryuu Asuka Langley from Neon Genesis Evangelion (Miyamura Yuuko, 6.9%)
- Nausicaa from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (Shimamoto Sumi, 6.9%)
- Mine Fujiko from Lupin III (Masuyama Eiko, 6.9%)
589 women in their 20s chose the following boys they would want to hear words of comfort from:
- Chiaki Shinichi from Nodame Cantabile (Seki Tomokazu, 16.6%)
- Tony Tony Chopper from One Piece (Ootani Ikue, 16.1%)
- Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece (Tanaka Mayumi, 12.6%)
- Kazehaya Shouta from Kimi ni Todoke (Namikawa Daisuke, 12.1%)
- Sanji from One Piece (Hirata Hiroaki, 11.2%)