Drama, Action, PsychologicalSerialized In:
Complete, 1 VolumeDiscuss
One Shot Collection:
- Hotel: It is the year 2272 A.D. A computer continues to live on in order to complete a mission in a world where all life, including Mankind, has gone extinct. This is a record of those 27 million years of its heroic struggle.
- Present: Hanako suffers from a terrible disease. After awakening from a deep slumber, Hanako has only three days to live. During those three days, her husband, Takao, must endure a heart-breaking experience, knowing that the person Hanako really loves isn't him.
- It Was All for the Tuna: Tuna have become extinct and Jun Shiozaki will do everything possible and imaginable to bring them back.
- Stephanos: Set in modern-day Japan, our main character Noriko finds out that she is pregnant with her lover Matsumura’s baby. He, however, is an important doctor with a family and everything already. Noriko wants to have the baby, but Matsumura says that it’s actually a rapidly growing cancer and that they have to remove it immediately. It might also be neither of these things…
- Diadem: A "Diadem" is a word for 'crown' that has its root in Greek. "Stephanos", which appeared in "Mandala" 01, was also a 'crown'. It seems that we could consider this the second work in a continuing series of shorts that should perhaps be called a "Crown series".
By the Mangaka of Sun Ken Rock
All Images Copyright © 2008 Boichi
Gentosha Publication Status:
Ongoing, 2 VolumesDiscuss
After a tragic accident at a large facility 6000 meters below water killed its workers, the facility was abandoned for three years. After the Japanese company owning it is taken over by a Chinese company, the facility will be opened again. Kadokura Kengo and his colleague Danzaki are sent along with the team reopening the underwater facility. However, right away, an 'accident' grievously injures Danzaki. Kengo is left alone with colleagues he doesn't trust in an eerie underwater environment that may have more to it than meets the eye...
All Images Copyright © 2010 Koike Nokuto
Comedy, Slice of Life, Gender BenderSerialized In:
Ongoing, 8 VolumesDiscuss
Kuragehime follows Tsukimi Kurashita, an 18-year-old who moved from Kagoshima to Tokyo to become an illustrator. Tsukimi is a jellyfish otaku who comes to live in a shared bath and toilet, women-only apartment, Amamizukan. Other tenants include fujoshi, NEETs and others who consider fashion their natural enemy, calling themselves "Amars". One day, Tsukimi meets a fashionable and beautiful girl, Kuranosuke Koibuchi, who saves a jellyfish that is about to die at a pet shop. She later discovers that Kuranosuke is merely cross-dressing in order to evade inheritance of his father's occupation as a politician.
2010 Kodansha Award Winner for Best Shoujo
All Images Copyright © 2008 Higashimura Akiko
Go Go! Pudding EmpireBy:
Complete, 6 VolumesDiscuss
The pudding empire's home planet only has a lifespan left of one year. Thus, they aim to invade Earth and make it their own... but first they've got to wipe out those annoying humans who are currently inhabiting the planet. Planning an invasion turns out to be much easier said than done, especially when your human-killing monsters start having problems with morale, sickness, family issues, and so forth...
All Images Copyright © 1997 Kubota Makoto
Have you shown your appreciation today? Click the thanks button or write your appreciation below!
8 members and 1
guests have thanked Kaiten for this news
Akainu, Nuno, TemplateR, Kaskuli_Kapak, Tiranofrome, RyuzakiRen, Josef, KiraraYui